The struggling Youth.

 


However possible is it that a Man should thrive should be his first priority to himself first and then to the ones closest and loved by him.

If not for the renewing strength each day gives, what would have become of me if my strength fails. See the thing here is the system has us chained. Our efforts are not blessed even when they are doubled🫣🫣.

A youth wakes with a renewed strength in the morning but before done the hopes lie in darkness. The day brings nothing but more news that makes the youthful mind wonder if there is ever light at the end of the tunnel our leaders dig and are still digging.😣😣😣😣.

Even if I say,‘I am tired’ πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”, the strokes of hunger keeps hitting me wit the reminder of SAPA Go Kill thoughts πŸ˜–πŸ˜–.

The sun is scourging and my belly grunting with thoughts that don’t deserve to be read by the public.

But we keep moving, hustling and grinding. When economy hood my past hardwork face go show. And when e show, men go continue dai huzzle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Music: DJ Kaywise ft. Ice Prince, Emmy Gee & KLY - "Normal Level"

Entertainment-“ Olamide finally drops 10th studio album 'Unruly'”

News- Former WWE champion Bray Wyatt dies at 36